Here I am
Sitting alone
Smiling on my own
Thinking of You
Feeling something new
Cherishing your love
Reliving moments of togetherness
YOU - made my world all special
Brightened my heart with cheer
YOU - made me forget myself
Oh! how m falling for u.. oh God help!
U r on my mind now 24X7
Lucky to hv got ur affection
I was all alone, all lost
U held my hand
Showed me light
and made my life
full of LIFE!!!
Sitting alone
Smiling on my own
Thinking of You
Feeling something new
Cherishing your love
Reliving moments of togetherness
YOU - made my world all special
Brightened my heart with cheer
YOU - made me forget myself
Oh! how m falling for u.. oh God help!
U r on my mind now 24X7
Lucky to hv got ur affection
I was all alone, all lost
U held my hand
Showed me light
and made my life
full of LIFE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment