My heart is sinking
what's this feeling
Hands are trembling
while I am typing
My mind is saying
something I am leaving
What's this happening
I am left out thinking
Why the blank walls I am staring
at tell me something is missing!!!
What's the planning
What destiny's defining
Where am I going
What am I doing
Will I be high flying
& happily high fiving
or I'll be left out sighing
& get punished for trying
what's this feeling
Hands are trembling
while I am typing
My mind is saying
something I am leaving
What's this happening
I am left out thinking
Why the blank walls I am staring
at tell me something is missing!!!
What's the planning
What destiny's defining
Where am I going
What am I doing
Will I be high flying
& happily high fiving
or I'll be left out sighing
& get punished for trying
No comments:
Post a Comment